Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I file a police report?

  • How will I know if work will be done in the right-of-way along my property?

  • Are companies required to obtain permits from the city for utility work?

  • Can residents view permits granted for utility work?

  • Can the city prohibit utility work in the right-of-way?

  • What if I have landscaping or an irrigation system in the right-of-way?

  • Can the city enforce property restoration and repairs?

  • Can the city provide compensation or force the utility company to compensate for damages?

  • Who do I contact if utility work has created damage on my property?

  • How can I contact the utility company?