Make A Service Request

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The City of Brookhaven offers Brookhaven Connect, a free smart phone app for citizens to report problems like potholes, code violations or sidewalk issues. The app is currently available for iPhone, Android, and Windows phones or at CitySourced on other devices.

In order to complete a service request or check the status of an existing one follow this link.

Once you are in the Brookhaven Connect portal please open the “Settings” tab and insert the contact information associated with the request in question in order to review it.

Citizens can also enter service requests below.

Brookhaven Connect is not intended for reporting issues that need to be addressed immediately. For downed trees across roads, traffic signals on flash or “dark,” or downed stop signs, citizens should call the Public Works main number 404-637-0540 and press “1” to connect to the on-call staff. Citizens should call 911 for all public safety emergencies that require police, fire or EMS.

If the issue you are reporting is a water or sewer emergency, call DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management at 770-270-6243, a 24-hour emergency number.

If you have a complaint related to a noise violation, impassible streets due to construction activity, or grading/construction occurring during unauthorized hours (Before 7 a.m. or after 7 p.m. Monday through Friday; before 8 a.m. or after 5 p.m. on Saturdays; or all day Sunday) please contact the Brookhaven Police Department (Public Service Representative) at 404-637-0600.